Just like most of the healthcare business intelligence providers, Definitive Health has been very aggressive in last few months on acquisitions and increasing their market value. It recently acquired Billion’s Healthdata to enhance their value proposition to the customers.
So your question must be “What is so special about Billion’s Data that Definitive Healthcare was so aggressive in acquiring them?”
Billian’s has exhaustive data and derived insights on more than 875K hospitals and clinics. This includes data on ACOs (Accountable Care Organizations) and Billion’s also has accumulated contact details of more than 2 Million healthcare executives and clinicians which will be integrated with the Definitive Healthcare platforms and products. This acquisition will result in large amount of information which will be aggregated and provided to different healthcare decision makers to make some of the big decisions. To name few benefits of this data –
- Help in marketing optimization of healthcare products and
- annual contractual decisions between payers (healthcare insurance) and providers (hospitals and physicians).
You’ll soon be able to leverage Definitive’s state-of-the-art platform to perform everything you do now and much more, including:
- Target hospitals, surgery centers, imaging centers, and long-term care facilities by financial metrics, clinical metrics, procedure volumes, technologies, expansion plans, or any number of other criteria.
- Understand the complex affiliations and relationships with health systems and integrated delivery networks, including ties to all facility types, physicians, ACOs, and more.
- Contact key decision makers with names, phone numbers, and email addresses for executives, directors and managers spanning all departments and functional areas.
- Conduct detailed provider analytics using population health data, physician referral patterns, patient satisfaction scores, claims data, readmission rates, etc.
- Identify daily opportunities by searching requests for proposals and certificates of need by category, status, sponsor, and more.